Maria Belén Priore
Paralegal - Attorney
Maria Belen has been part of the Moeller family since 2018. In her first years she collaborated with the Patents team, but after graduating as an Industrial Property Agent in 2019, she took new paths and responsibilities within the company.
Loyal and committed to our clients, she is currently the person in charge of Moeller’s trademark portfolio in her native country: Uruguay.
She is responsible for managing trademarks to be filed in Uruguay, from filing up to granting, including searches, monitoring and others admnistrative and contentious matters.
In the beginning of 2017, Maria Belen graduated as a Notary Public and holds an Attorney-at-law degree from the Universidad de la República in Montevideo (Uruguay).
In her free time, Belén enjoys spending time in the countryside, being in contact with nature and animals. She also likes cooking, reading novels, travelling and learning about other cultures and places around the world.
- Procurator, Universidad de la República (Uruguay)
- Notary Public, Universidad de la República (Uruguay)
- Attorney at law, Universidad de la República (Uruguay)
- Industrial Property Agent (Uruguay)
- Member of the Uruguayan Notary Association (AEU)
- Belén speaks fluent Spanish, English and Portuguese.