David Esteban Marquez
Semisenior Trademarks Paralegal
David joined the Trademark team at Moeller IP Advisors in 2016. He works as a Senior Trademark Paralegal. He handles trademark filings and renewals in Argentina. Additionally, he advises clients on most effective course of action to protect their interests.
He studied at Universidad del Salvador (Argentina) where he graduated as a Sworn English Translator in 2017. Since he considers training as one of the fundamental pillars to be a better professional, nowadays, David continues his training as a translator.
Once his working day is over, David thoroughly loves reading a good book or watching TV series. He also enjoys going to the theatre or spending time with his friends.
- Sworn translator, Degree in English-Spanish translation, Universidad del Salvador (Argentina).
- Workshop on Subtitling and Dubbing of films, TV series and documentaries (2015).
- SDL Trados Studio. CTPCBA (2019).
- Workshop on Anatomy of Medical Translation and Translation of Medical Texts. CTPCBA. (2019)
- Project Management at Universidad de Ciencias Empresariales y Sociales. (2018)
- Workshop on ANMAT (The National Administration of Drugs, Foods and Medical Devices) Provision translation. CTPCBA. (2018)
- Medical Terminology Update. CTPCBA. (2017).
- He can speak and read French at a basic level