Head of Patents Department
Vanesa has over 15 years of experience in the field of Intellectual Property. She joined Moeller’s Patents Department in 2020 as Patents Operational Coordinator and then became the Head of Patents Department.
She graduated in chemical engineering and food engineering from the University of Buenos Aires, and she has an Industrial Chemistry PhD from the University of Buenos Aires.
From 2005 to 2019, Vanesa was an Argentine Patent Examiner in the process and food areas. In 2017, she was promoted to deputy head of the process area, and in mid-2019, she was appointed head of the chemical physics area.
She has participated in different activities such as teaching Intellectual Property for inventor workshops, in different universities and in the agents’ course of Intellectual Property and she has also trained patent examiners.
She regularly teaches different IP courses.
Outside the office, Vanesa enjoys playing football and paddle among other sports. She also likes to ski and spend time with her family.
- Degree in Chemical engineering, University of Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Degree in Food engineering, University of Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- PhD in Industrial Chemistry, University of Buenos Aires (Argentina).
- DL-101 General Course on Intellectual Property (WIPO)
- DL-101PCT Introduction to Patent Cooperation Treaty (WIPO)
- DL-204 Biotechnology and IP (WIPO)
- DL-301 Patents (WIPO)
- DL-302 Trademarks, Industrial Desings and Geographical Indications
- DL-318 Patent Information Search (WIPO)
- DL-450 Intellectual Property Management
- Training Course on Patent Examination in Specific Technical Fields for Latin American Countries. Asia-Pacific Industrial Property Center, JIPII and HIDA Tokyo Kenshu Center (TKC). Realizado en Tokio, Japón
- Training Program for Latin American Patent Examiners. INDECOPI. Peru